(Thanks to James “Smidget” for the tip!”)
If you’re a fan of the alternative arcade dance game Pump It Up and you like competing in a world-class competition for money, then Andamiro has the tournament for you. They have announced the World Pump It Up Festival 2011 (WPF2011) which will take place on August 25th, ~ 27th, 2011 at the GTI Game Show in Guangzhou in China. The total prize money up for grabs is $25,500, with 4 places to rank in in three different categories (freestyle, Mens and Womens). It sounds like it should be quite the tournament with that much money up for grabs and it will be on the latest version of the game, Fiesta EX 2011. More details can be found by clicking below or here on Andamiro’s website.
Hello, this is ANDAMIRO.
We would like to thank you everyone for waiting for WPF-related notice like this, and we announce the first notice about WPF 2011.
1. Title : World Pump It Up Festival 2011
2. Date & Venue : August 25th, ~ 27th, 2011 / GTI Game Show in Guangzhou in China
3. Official version : PIU Fiesta EX
4. Participating nation : Nations approved by ANDAMIRO Corp., in which PIU Fiesta EX is in operation (The announcement is scheduled by May, 2011)
5. Qualification for participation : Players who won WPF 2011 participation right through national competition ANDAMIRO Corp. approves or WPF 2007 champions
(Also, it is required to be a club member in PIUgame.com)
6. Total Prize : US$25,500