In the time that I have worked in an arcade (not just my own but also another local arcade I managed a couple of years back) I have seen a few injuries where people get cut on metal edges sometimes found with certain games. But I have never heard of something like this before. A 5-year old boy in Bahrain made a visit to an arcade there with his parents and after losing a coin in the game and the eject button not giving him his coin back, he put his hand into the coin outlet and got his hand stuck in there for more than two hours. The parents tried for a half an hour to get his hand out and after no success, they called the fire department to come and free the boy’s hand. His hand came out quite bruised and with a severe cut on his finger and the doctors had to operate for several hours to save the finger and rest of his hand. They are not sure how his hand will do but this it is this sort of thing you always worry about when running a business. The article doesn’t say whether the arcade had any attendants present and it’s for stuff like this that I think it’s important for at least one person to keep an eye out in case some one hurts themselves.